- Not all unintended and untended plants in the landscape are weeds.
Some weeds you can eat. And they taste very good.
- Pick a small patch and begin the job.
Looking at the big picture when it comes to weeding can be daunting.
- Sometimes it’s okay to let go and let them grow taller.
In order avoid disturbing lower-growing plants, I wait til I can grab them easier.
- Be grateful that they are teachers.
Through drought, pestilence and adverse conditions, some plants will survive…what can I learn from this?
- Enjoy the interspecies communication as you spend time outdoors in nature.
At least weeding gets me outside in the fresh air and sunlight!