Jul 3, 2011

It's been a ride on the crest of the wave~

Since Christina Baldwin's workshop, I have been riding high on the crest of a wave that is my life.

I *have* been writing.
Polished off an essay for a contest, spent a week in the mountains of northern New Mexico in the early Spring when there was still snow and cool enough to enjoy deep breaths.
Then there is the catching up to do upon return (April); Hasta la vista to my nephew and his fiance as they head off to Hawaii (May); another trip to the mountains for my birthday (June) and an entire shift of my life to focus on inter-species communication.
Sadly my writing has involved processing the loss of friends by using words of remembrance and tribute.

I have enjoyed immensely the synchronicity of multiple events since then- an entire 3 months ago.
I am not a pet dog trainer, come to find out. ( always knew it in my heart)
That label didn't quite sit well with me. I view what I do as 'educational consulting' about dog behavior, but when all is said and done, what I do is 'communication' with species of pets!
Inter-species communication includes animal behavior, but there is alot of anthropology in there, too!
There. That is settled now.
My journey is traveling towards work with dogs, birds and horses.
As this unfolds, I will certainly be processing it on my blog.

No comments: